Why I run….
1. Because it feels so good to be that FREE. Nothing else feels like it, no fancy kit needed. Just decent technique.
2. It helps me to spend time outside, explore new places and see the things around me that change (like the seasons)
3. I love other runners, it’s such a great community and I’ve made so many special friends through it! I think this is my #1 reason!
4. It is my meditation (I find it more meditative than yoga practice – especially on the fells – yep there you go, I said it!!)
5. It means I can indulge in my addiction to croissants!!
I am thankful for having a body that can run.