Readdress your understanding of and your relationship with confidence and to deal with the inner narratives that you are not enough, looking inwards for the abundance and strength you possess. To welcome in and own your confidence, leading to owning our selves. To recognise that you are enough, as you are.
- Exploring what it means to be ‘confident’ (and what it’s not, e.g. arrogance, cockiness…) and ‘enough’
- Recognising the impact of chasing perfect and recognising the difference between comparing ourselves to others and being inspired by others. Plus, choosing between living in truth and working to create an impossible illusion.
- Identifying and stepping out of your comfort zone to declare your inner resources, strengths and uniqueness.
- Learning and practicing tools to connect with that place; that confidence in yourself where you know you are enough.
- Commitment to begin unfolding the possibilities of living confidently/from the belief that you are enough.
This is a 4 hour workshop including lunch with Bryony Rowntree.
Saturday 11th May 10am – 2.30pm
£75 RRP or £60 early bird before 11th April.